Monday, January 31, 2011

MEGA-TEK 2011 CHALLENGE!! LONGER,FULLER HAIR

Since I've started my natural hair journey one of my issues with my hair is that I have a fine grade of hair and would love for it to be a little thicker. I then heard so much about Mega-Tek and how it makes your hair thicker, stronger and longer. After reading many blogs and watching many videos on this product of how good the results were. I decided to join the ladies of Hairlista.com in the MEGA-TEK 2011 CHALLENGE. The challenge starts Feb 15, 2011 and ends on May 15. If your interested in the challenge you may want to check out this link for rules and instructions http://www.hairlista.com/group/megatek2011challenge. I've also read and heard that this product is a strong in protein and that many women were experiencing shedding. What is recommended is taking garlic pills and adding castor oil to the Mega-Tek. I will be using Jamaican Black Castor oil. You can purchase them here:
      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...