Saturday, January 29, 2011

My Natural Hair Journey

















This is my natural hair timeline thus far... It didn't come to my attention until writing this blog that i never really wore my hair out since 1995 wow!! 
Sorry i don't have any pictures that far back but this gives you an idea of what i wore. this is a half sensational wig.
My last perm was in November 2009. I transitioned for about 6 months due to me already not liking short  hair. I figure letting it grow a bit before i cut it, would help me not to feel to bad. I wore these micro braids for that time. 
In May 2010 I did the chop. I washed my hair and cut off all straight ends and a week later I put back in the micro braids for two more months. 
In July i took them out and trimmed my hair of any straight ends I didn't get before and this is how it came out.

This is my first blow out.I wanted to see how much it really grew in 6 months

In August I tried finger coils with evo gel


Most of the time I did wash in goes but in November 2010 I tried a Mohawk blow out. I was in ahhh when i saw how long it was. After this I believe i did another dusting of my ends.
At the End of December I took a few more pictures checking my growth.


This is where my hair is as of January 2011.

My journey Continues.........



1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! Please keep us updated on your journey. What types of products do and did you use in your hair?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...